[UC-FreeBSD] (!) Начата заливка пакетов 5.1-RELEASE на официальный ftp-сервер

Yury Konovalov yurix на unixcenter.ru
Чт Май 29 21:32:00 MSD 2003

Может на этот раз все пройдет в соответствии с планом ;)

http://www.freebsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10349
Kris Kennaway is in the process of uploading i386 packages for FreeBSD 5.1
Release (5.1-R) to ftp-master. He says that alpha packages should be ready
tomorrow or so, sparc64 might still take a few days, and ia64 is nowhere in
sight because the machines are crashing so much that no packages are getting
built.
 Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 02:36:51 -0700
 From: Kris Kennaway <kris на obsecurity.org>
 To: re на FreeBSD.org
 Subject: Uploading i386 packages for 5.1-R

 --3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz

 I'm uploading i386 packages for 5.1-R to ftp-master. I might still
 end up sliding some tags if people get back to me with fixes in time,
 but that will only mean rebuilding a handful of packages.

 alpha packages should be ready tomorrow or so, sparc64 might still
 take a few days, and ia64 is nowhere in sight because the machines are
 crashing so much that no packages are getting built.

 FYI, I didn't remove the NO_CDROM packages from the i386 set - anyone
 who takes these packages for a CD set needs to weed out those
 themselves (the disc 1 split is not a problem since those packages are
 all resellable). I have a script that does this if anyone needs it.

 Kris