[MLUG] a free blog space on Russian servers?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake на gmail.com
Вт Окт 12 19:17:02 MSD 2010

  Could you please suggest a place in Russia, free, similar to
wordpress.com, to have a blog with political discussions? wordpress.com
is too restrictive. There are a few cases already when they removed
blogs after receiving complaints from Poland. That free world is not
really free.

I have a bunch of virtual friends who have views not so politically
correct and I love to discuss with them. The site is :
http://marucha.wordpress.com . While it happens that some participants
in discussions have opinions not friendly towards Russia, in general the
site is rather strongly pro-Russian (no doubt - it has been noticed by
FSB, I know something on that). The owner of the site is afraid however
that it may be shut down by wordpress.

Regards,
zb.