[MLUG] a free blog space on Russian servers?

Животнев Влад inkvizitor68sl на gmail.com
Вт Окт 12 19:33:19 MSD 2010

i think, you can use something like vkontakte.ru (vk.com) to discuss
sth with known round of persons.
About free blog space... official hosters will not do it for your, as
there no any interest here for them (resources like  ubuntu.ru can
find free hosting easy only)
also we have something free bolg-platforms, but all of them have rules
about political topics.

12 октября 2010 г. 18:45 пользователь Zbigniew Koziol